NQT Induction Training
We offer a comprehensive school-based training programme designed to support NQT's to develop their teaching practise.
The programme comprises six training sessions delivered by specialist practitioners with opportunities to learn through discussion, observation and follow up tasks.
- Session 1 - Quality Teaching & Learning
- Session 2 - Questioning & Assessment
- Session 3 - Wellbeing, Organisation & Managing Behaviour
- Session 4 - Planning & Differentiation
- Session 5 - Effective Feedback & Managing Other Adults
- Session 6 - SEN, Safeguarding & Next Steps
For further information on the 2019/20 programme, please click here.